Wilmington, Delaware, Personal Injury Attorney
Randall Robbins believes that personal injury should be handled personally. Randall Robbins is a Director in a law firm of over 25 lawyers. Randall Robbins founded and leads the firm's Medical Malpractice, Automobile Accident, and Product Liability Groups.
Randall Robbins' success for over 20 years is due to his commitment to excellence. Each client gets the time and attention needed. Randall Robbins takes the time to learn the medicine and the science behind how you were injured. He works with experts in many fields every week to make sure you get the right result.
It's our personal attention to your personal injury that sets us apart. We will give you the professional guidance and representation you need on the payment of your medical bills and lost wages, and in helping you obtain the maximum compensation you deserve. Winning a lawsuit is hard work. Under the law, an injured victim must prove their injury, lost wages, and medical bills. Without the necessary proof you will not be compensated. To be successful, your lawyer must commit to your case. Commitment means taking the time to do it right. We make that commitment. Randall Robbins has consistently been recognized by his peers as one of Delaware's top attorneys.
Contact us in Wilmington today if we can be of service. You can trust our successful accident injury lawyer's 20-plus years of experience in getting results for our many clients, and our willingness to travel to wherever you are in the state of Delaware.
Personal Injury Handled Personally
Call us if you or a loved one has been injured due to:
- Car Accidents
- Truck & Motorcycle Accidents
- Drunk Driving Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Nursing Home Abuse & Negligence
- Product & Premises Liability
- Construction Accidents
- Head, Neck & Spinal Cord Injuries
- Wrongful death
Many people are reluctant to contact a lawyer. No one expects or wants to be a victim. As a victim you have rights. Contact attorney Randall E. Robbins for your free initial consultation. Know your legal rights after your accident. There is no fee unless we recover. We schedule weekday evening or weekend appointments.
- Preventable Medical Errors: How Prevalent Are They? In 1999, the Institute of Medicine (IOM) released a landmark report, To Err is Human, estimating that at least 44,000, and as many as 98,000, patients ....
- Do PSA Tests for Prostate Cancer Improve Early Detection? The failure of a physician to timely diagnose cancer is a problem. We are told that early detection of a cancer leads to a better outcome, and the ....